Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why Psalms 143:8-10?

        Well, maybe your wondering why I called my blog, "My Psalms 143:8-10 Journey." 
First of all, let me tell you what it says, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground." 
        As I go on my trip to Tanzania, Africa (tomorrow!) I want this to be my prayer. I want to bring Jesus with me. And, I want Him to be with me every morning, like the first verse says, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you." As the second part says, I want to go and do what God wants me to do. I give my life to His service. This is why I'm going on this amazing Journey. I'm just following His will. But sometimes it's hard, and I might not be constant, so He will have to teach me to do His will. (v.10)
      On this trip, and always, I want to be used by the Lord, and see others changed by God through me.

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave and courageous young woman. I'm proud to be your Auntie. Be safe and enjoy this incredible journey. Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Thanks. I'm proud to have you as my Aunt. :) And don't worry, I thoroughly enjoyed myself in Tanzania. Love and miss you! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Enjoli, you're an integral part of an amazing team. You'll all help one another grow in God, and we'll be shouting words of courage from way behind the front lines!
    We're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete